CALL FOR PAPERS [ESPAÑOL]
2nd. CONFERENCE ON EUROPEAN STUDIES
The Jean Monnet Chair of the University of Havana calls its 2nd. Conference on European Studies, to be held from December 4 to 6, 2018 in the Cuban capital city.
This meeting brings together Cuban and foreign professionals to a broad and deep debate about the most pressing issues of contemporary European reality, from an interdisciplinary perspective, with emphasis on historical science and its interaction with the disciplines of international relations and political sciences.
For these purposes, the following general agenda is proposed:
1. Europe as a study object for History and International Relations
2. Space and time limits of European integration.
3. To Brexit or not to Brexit: is that the question?
4. The European political puzzle.
5. Lights and shadows of European integration.
6. The European Union as an actor in world geopolitics.
7. The European Union and the internationalization of cooperation.
8. Non-EU Europe and its interactions with the European Union.
9. EU relations with Latin America and the Caribbean.
10. Thirty years of relations between the EU and Cuba.
Participants can register individually, or grouped in panels of no more than 3 speakers and a moderator / discussant, who can be assigned by the Organizing Committee, which will also be responsible for organizing panels with the speakers individually registered.
The registration fee is 100 CUP for Cuban participants and 100 CUC for participants from other countries and will be paid at the moment of accreditation.
Paper and panel proposals should be sent by email to the Organizing Committee before November 10, 2017.
For further information, please contact:
MCs. Susana Hernández Plá, Academic Secretary, email@example.com
Dr. Eduardo Perera Gómez, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
First and last names:
Title or academic degree:
Country: (in the case of non-Cuban participants, specify passport number to facilitate eventual visa procedures)
Title of the paper:
(Please attach a paper abstract in no more than 250 words)
REGISTRATION OF PANELS
Title of the panel:
Please, include information about each speaker: First and last names, institution, country, postal address, telephone, e-mail and title of each paper. Attach an abstract of each paper in no more than 250 words.
Brief comment about the rationale of the panel:
Proposal, if any, of a moderator / discussant:
Publicado por ADHILAC Internacional © www.adhilac.com.ar